Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dear Dr. Beeman-

Congratulations on your recent graduation from Harvard as a Doctor of Philosophy. I think it's fantastic that you have achieved so much in such a short time. Having two doctoral degrees is something to be very proud of. I love the fact that you have achieved so much while raising a family on a commune and leaving the most minimal footprint on the planet.

It's phenomenal to me that you live such a green, healthy lifestyle. You do it while parenting so effectively and never raising your voice at your children, it's just amazing. You have earned all of these degrees while homeschooling and raising such respectful young people and managing to take yearly vacations with your husband to exotic places. I am in awe of you.

What's also amazing is the confidence and sense of self that you radiate into the atmosphere. Whenever you walk into a room, I say to myself, "There is a women who really loves herself. It shows in her face." I love that you always think before you speak and say things so eloquently. I love that you can tell that you think that you look good in your outfit every day, so you do because it radiates. I love that you have such an easy, funky style, that just comes to you naturally because you are so confident in who you are.

And your faith? Amazing. I have never met someone so certain of what lies behind the veil. You are amazing and I, above all, I am glad that you know it without being consumed by it.

Your adoring fan,
Molly

1 comment: