Friday, September 2, 2011

Dear Shari-

I can't believe that we have been friends for over four years and yet we have never met. We are proof that people can form meaningful, significant friendships online. I think it's pretty cool, despite the fact that it's also a little heartbreaking that we've never met.

I remember when we first started talking. Dave thought we were crazy and he thought I was a little bit of an idiot for making friends online. He was really skeptical about the whole thing. Now, four years later, he is not surprised when the phone rings and it's you. He's used to your southern drawl and he's used to me talking about you. He knows we're friends and he knows that he was wrong to doubt us.

You have talked me through three pregnancies and lots of drama. You've always been there to listen and you have always had my back. You don't even bat an eyelash and you don't question, you just take my side. It means a lot to me to have someone who understands me so well. You get me better than anyone else in the world and I am pretty sure that I get you too.

I think you are fabulous. You are smart, funny, gorgeous, confident, capable, a great mom, and an all around wonderful human being. I am in awe of the fact that you have deemed me worthy to be your friend. I believe with all my heart that you are destined to do great things and I am excited to watch it happen. I love you, Shari Leigh. I will love you forever, no matter what.

Love,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment